How can I make a referral to Help Me Grow?

Submit an online referral:

Kittitas and Yakima Counties
Skagit County

Providers can also fax or call in a referral:

Kittitas and Yakima Counties: Fax referral form to 509-673-8446 or Call 509-490-3009

Skagit County: Fax referral form to 360-365-8664 or Call 360-630-8352

Statewide Help Me Grow: Call 1-800-322-2588

What happens when I make a referral?


When you’ve identified a child or a caregiver who could benefit from Help Me Grow, you or someone on your team will fill out our Help Me Grow Referral Form. You’ll either share it through secure email, fax, or use an online portal depending on which system you’re trying to contact.


When one of our Family Resource Navigators responds to the referral, they will ask them some questions and listen to their concerns. This will make sure the client finds the appropriate resources and services to meet the needs of the child and family.


In some cases, the Family Resource Navigators will offer information and education, in others they will offer direct referrals or application assistance or enrollment support.


Family Resource Navigators will  follow up with a family to see if there are any barriers to getting support that they can help address.

Are you or your clinic interested in learning more about referring to Help Me Grow?

Local and state affiliate staff are available to present to your clinic about what Help Me Grow offers and respond to your questions and curiosities. We welcome the opportunity for our teams to meet and get to know one another.

If you’d like to connect directly with state or local affiliate staff to talk about a referral partnership or to learn more about Help Me Grow in general, please contact our Partnership Manager for Child Health at