Finding the right help is hard. We make it easier.

Help Me Grow Washington is a free service that connects parents and caregivers to resources in their community. Help Me Grow Washington is powered by a resource grid of more than 6,000 programs and services across the state. When you call Help Me Grow at 1-800-322-2588, we help you access the resources you need. Whether it be early childhood development screening, application assistance for health insurance, or help finding a food bank, parenting class or low-cost medical clinic, we are there to help.

Call the friendly, knowledgeable staff at the Help Me Grow Washington Hotline at 1-800-322-2588 to get started today!

How Does Help Me Grow Work?

Depending on where you live in the state, Help Me Grow resources are available to you. Visit the interactive Help Me Grow Washington map to find out where to go for help.

Learn More